Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tours

Yesterday each of us went on his vocational day (except me - Euridice - had a free afternoon and later dinner with Rotarians.. interesting we'll were splitted in different houses.


Candice and I went on Harley Davidson tours with our hosts... Oh was GOOOOOD, My host drove me for 60 miles.... I couldn't feel the cold... just the happens and Adrenaline.... Gosh the
sound of a Harley Davidson is amazing.

My vocational day was today and I had such a wonderful exposure on EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and the rest of the group went to a a Tour on GMC Plant. At noon we made a presentation on KCI Rotary Club. Our team was complimented for a very nice & funny presentation...

This afternoon we went to Harley-Davidson Plant for a tour... I don't have words... just see the pictures and see our faces ( foi maravilhoso nao tenho palavras para descrever a emocao que senti pelo facto de poder sentar em diferentes Harleys, ver todos os acessorios disponiveis, os funcionarios que estao na linha de montagem sao todos tatuados, tem cabelos longos... mesmo ao estilo dos motoqueiros ) Sorry I needed to express at least once my emotions in my language... its hard to write in english when portuguese is coming to my brain when I am writting...





Perhaps one of the team members will add something on this post.. their english will be able to express...


After that Anelize and I went to visit a Firefight Station (my host Nelson Hopper is a Fire Comissioner). Oh I used the poll to go down... it is so so nice & cool... first the Captain did a demonstration...otherwise I would fall and wouldnt be funny to see me upside down eheheh... Really nice people....


Now he his driving Anelize on his Harley Davidson... while I am here writting... humn






No comments:

Post a Comment